Monday, December 13, 2010

A green ipad stand

Guest post written by Carl Brown

I've kind of been doing some shopping off and on to find an ipad stand that I like. But that's been harder than I thought. I also wanted to find one that was green because I'm sure that something will come out in a few years that will replace the ipad anyway.

I've been pretty proud of myself lately because I've been getting a lot more creative with how I do things in a green way or make green things so I'll create less waste. I started thinking about that when I was shopping online with my wireless internet for an ipad stand and decided that I would just try and make one myself.

I guessed that it would be a little tougher than just buying one, but was determined not to be wasteful. So when I found the directions to make an pencil ipad stand I thought that it was the greatest thing ever! I mean, could use all of those pencils and rubber bands after I get tired of my ipad or replace it with something else, which I hope will be in a long time from now.

0 comments: