Thursday, May 26, 2011

I admit that for decades of Arnold’s life, especially those time that his acting career booms like no other, I become a fan of him. But sad to say that my feeling of siding him gradually lost because of what he did to his wife.

I never expected that such Arnold Schwarzenegger could make something like that to his wife and children. It never reflects to his personality, I guess. Thus, I can therefore say that looks are deceiving.

What I have then realized based on this realistic situation of the happening of Arnold and his family is that I can visualize that men (like those of Arnold’s nature) do tend to change, men can make family in chaos, men can ruin families.

Arnold reaches long way to go in his life and career. He is blessed with a good wife and wonderful children. But all of a sudden, it drops to zero.

I know that it is wrong to judge a person but I just can’t stop thinking about this scenario because it is really a big shock. Arnold is an actor, a politician and a “role model” to be because the happiness of his family lies the nature of a true home. But what he shown now to the public is the very opposite Arnold who seem inconsistent of his acts and will.

Holding political position is a big opportunity to be a good model to society because in the first place when one is in government, the people trusted him such a way that he is that good and can be trusted. But this aspect downs me because I am not really expecting that a nice and wonderful home has turned out to be not very fine.

I hope that both of them find the meaning of true healing, acceptance and forgiveness. I do hope that Arnold should always prioritize to do moral things than immoral ones.

0 comments: