Friday, May 6, 2011

I do quite not like the video that I have seen first about that second single of Lady Gaga’s “Judas” because it demoralizes the image of Christianity. Is this the way of Lady Gaga to be well-known and gain more audience out from the video that she is presenting? I mean there are lots of concepts that she could portray out from that song.

I am a Christian Catholic but the way Lady Gaga’s interpretation of making that video is really an insult because it is not good and it doesn’t show respect for us people who are Catholics. If she wants to market huge sales of her album, I think she would do more on the realistic factor and not making joke and nonsense interpretations of the song which involved Jesus and God’s life in a wrong manner. It is really ridiculous and disgusting. If Lady Gaga always connotes to be unique, she should not demoralize what is moral. Now, there is always that sure fire that she is the one causing her misfortunes.

Being Lady Gaga should not always imply into destroying the morals of the beliefs of the people because she is a person, a temple of God. It is not cool and intelligent to do such video that tries to make conflict with us, Catholic believers of her. Being Lady Gaga should not always mean that she is really born that wild, that way the she is stepping into the rights of every Catholic. She should have shown some respect and morals. She should have changed the concept of the video, not like that. The song can be modified in a way of not harming conflicts among common beliefs because in the first place, what she does is not good in the eyes of the Lord. And for me, as Catholic, she showed no respect.

For me, maybe Lady Gaga’s interpretation of “Born to be Wild” is totally that type who doesn’t show respect to cultures and races. I see her as brilliantly intelligent in music but it is my first time that I was so discouraged of what she is doing.

I never expected that Lady Gaga’s being “wild” is this kind of immorality.

0 comments: