Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The movie that made me really know Cameron Diaz is from the shots of “My Bestfriend’s Wedding” which also stars my all-time favorite Julia Roberts. But I couldn’t stop wanting to know more about Cameron as her beauty exudes like the others.

She is having a comeback with big films which I pretty assure that it will really be a blast. “Gambit” and “Bad Teacher” are two films which generate to explore my zest in seeing films as it is filmed by Cameron.

I ever wonder how this beautiful lady maintains her wonderful physique and healthy lifestyle. I could see that she is exercising a lot because her body speaks for itself. She is endearingly sexy and gorgeous.

She is setting that good example to many to be healthy and feel naturally beautiful. Her personality invites everyone to perfectly make great things for the self in order to attain healthy body and mind.

0 comments: