Thursday, May 12, 2011

I have been watching Meredith Vieira in all her reports on screen and she is pretty a hard worker and a devoted person of her work. But what happen as one of the news said that she is going to leave the program. I was desperately sad about it.

That is why, I have read more details on this news but when I have learned that the dominant cause of her leaving is that she would like to spend more time with his husband, Richard and kids Ben, Gabe and Lily, that is the moment I stop speculating.

Indeed, family tops the choice when one has to give up everything just for a moment to settle and work things out for the sake of the family. There is no question with that when matters deals with family. And no matter how busy life is for all, there is always that time to reflect to give ample space for the welfare of the family especially when one is that too hectic and devoted enough on work, work and work.

I can relate to Meredith’s experience that I pause for a moment and ask myself if I am that selfish enough of not spending time with my family that I am too much busy of work and everything that concerns my work. Of course, I need money, that is why, I am working hard but sometimes, cases permit me to stop and think much deeper that I have to devote time for myself and for my family as well. Of course, I am not that inhuman enough not to feel those things that try to stir my mind.

That is why, now that I resume in my work, I always spare time for my baby and my husband with all the things that concerns communication. That in spite I am that hectic about schedules, I can do manage to budget my time from work and family.

Of course, I am not Meredith who has all the wealth in the world. That is why, I prompt to work but I see to it that I am spending time to communicate to my family everyday.

0 comments: