Sunday, May 8, 2011

Seasons Are Turning...

Guest post written by Steve Peters

The weather is finally starting to get warmer. I've basically put my heavy winter jacket away and have started wearing a light coat when I go out and to run errands. The weather has already got me fantasizing about summer and spring, and I cannot wait for warmer weather to come! I am an avid beach camper, and waiting for the winter is really hard for me. One of the things I love most is traveling to the coast and finding a good spot to setup and tent by the ocean. I usually find a state park. I think that's the best way to go to the beach. Staying at resorts is nice too, but the experience is much different. It always goes my soul some good to go camping.

This week, I need to call the sears cabinet refacing Sumter people and then stop by the house. After that, I am going to take the wife and kids someplace for a nice little vacation. This time, I might actually go to a resort since it's a little colder...but for sure, it won't be long now till we go camping again.

0 comments: