Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maria Shriver on Oprah

The day set forth for the process of healing as Maria Shriver is with friend Oprah who is celebrating the final episodes of Winfrey's eponymous show after 25 years.

Good that Maria has trusted friend like Oprah in whom she can open and talk things out with regards to her (Maria) husband’s unscrupulous cheating agenda.

Maria is still in the process of going through with the total heartache as what she said saying in one of the news, "This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect, and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

Indeed, this kind of happening is not a joke. It is heartbreaking. For the couple is standing strong and happy for 25 years, but it all ends in here. The culminating is so fast.

I know that Shriver can really get out of this in time. It is just so aggravatingly hurtful now because the happenings are fresh and of course, nobody is expecting that this would happen to their family. As I can view their relationship, they are that blessed and happy and I expect them to reach until lifetime.

Anyway, there are reasons for their total breakup that the couple could not preserve anymore to be living in a house together. But with Maria, good that she has lots of friends who would surely help her in the healing process. The presence of her friends is important for her especially in this heartbreaking time. I know that she can get over with this in time.

0 comments: