Monday, May 9, 2011

I have read news about this extraordinary person with diverse talent. He is the star of the most-viewed film “Harry Potter” and of course, the film garnered high rank in the film industry when it comes to its income.

Of course, Daniel”s popularity and best acting in “Harry Potter” earns the credit of being one of the top person in the film industry who made him at the top of the rank list as huge earner, in the 5th placewith a fortune of £48 million, according to UK report.

It is undeniable that the acting of Radcliffe in “Harry Potter” stirs everyone’s mind to actively follow whatever series in the film is coming into. In fact, I am one of those viewers who are in line even when the first edition of the movie has been released in the wide screen. I was there seeing the film and until now, I am loving to repeat viewing the movie at home since I bought the series dvd of it.

I can see that just like me who is eager to know the story, many viewers are excitedly watch the film. The long line and the various faces made me realize that this movie will surely generate huge income. That is a fact since Daniel Radcliffe earns more than just many other artist in the movie industry. No wonder he is that famous now.

There is always that sweet fruit of price after hard works and sacrifices. Everyone in “Harry Potter” is doing its best and I am sure that the other casts of the movie are receiving much as well just like what Daniel receives.

Indeed, the film is a big success!

0 comments: