Friday, May 27, 2011

“In every success, there is a woman behind.”

I firmly believe in the essence of this statement. That is what I have seen of President Obama and his wife, Michelle.

Let us face the fact that Barack is not ever successful in his political career without the woman who has the will and the love to be with him and his family in his life’s calling.

Michelle is that ever supportive to his husband. I always observe that, that when the two are having meetings and agenda in public, his wife is always at Barack’s side. That is the power of the woman behind his rising career.

It is really true that woman plays a vital role in the lives of their man. I am like Michelle who is there for my husband at all times, through rough, hard and blissful moments. It is our love that binds us together. And when problems arise, we talk it over at night when we do have our “we-time” and even when we are working far from home. The communication and the openness of being together lead us to deal and handle situations that effectively help us in all endeavors. That is why, problems are not so hard for us because we tend to help one another and discuss on things that matters most to our decision. Though we have multiple approaches and opinions with regards to problems, but still we do unite as one family and one shelter.

I am proud to all women, to all Michelle in this world who are always there for their husband and children. Their love centers on what embraces happiness and worthy living.

It is never hard for me to talk with my husband because we have this openness and feeling of self-respect to each other. That is why, I can see myself in Michelle Obama. The vigor, determination, love and understanding that she shares to his husband is the greatest gift of her existence.

Indeed, life of being a wife is never so easy but with love and openness to each other, all those worries and problems are no way out in destroying them.

0 comments: