Friday, September 18, 2009


Animals just like humans need to be loved and cared for. Pets like cats, dogs, birds and others are regarded as man's best friend.


I love pets. In fact, I have pet dogs and cats. My dog named Trixy delivered 6 puppies last August 29, 2009 and I found an orange cat which I named as Kristine on the following day.

These pets are my babies. No matter how they grow old but still they are my babies. My precious babies play with me, welcome me at home, unleash my stress and make me smile and happy all the time. I love them so much!

Indeed, it makes me worry all the time whenever they are sick and having health problems. That is why, I directly consult
American Animal Care Center, the veterinarian for my pet.

Furthermore, I often check
American Animal Care Center profile for me to be updated with the latest news and tips that nourishes me with the essential information that would help me care more about my pets. This thus, help me and my pet in another way.

Availing the
American Animal Care Center coupon gets me discounts in thier services as I have my pets check-up as recommended. This helps me a lot to save more and to avail to their guaranteed, quality services.

For me, caring for pets like my cats and dogs is not a problem because I can directly and stay connected daily at American Animal Care Center right away and positively, they respond instantly.

0 comments: