Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Living in a house that is not a home gets me disgusted. It is not because of my mother (My mother died. I don't have a mother anymore.) but because of my stepmother. If I ever knew before that her attitude is worst than an animal, I should have agreed with the house that was suppose to be built for our own (for us 4 sisters). We don't own the land. It is hers. We just own the house. We built it with my mother's money. It is so hard to understand, right?

Last June 29, 2004, my mother died. My father get married again about a year after my mother passed away to another woman (stepmother). Due to the fact that we only have less money (100 Thousand Pesos), it is not enough to buy a house and lot, we decided to use the money to build a house with the land owned by my stepmother. At first, I thought that it was very okay.

Years passed, about 5 years now, I discovered that my stepmother is having this worst attitude. She always want to hear us insulting words that she would always utter to make us leave the house. I don't know why she is acting that way which in fact, we, especially my sister who is ashore, is the one supporting her and my father as well, leaving nothing left for us 3 sisters here because of my stepmother's selfish acts. The worst thing is my father was being inflected with her attitude as well. We (3 sisters) are just in a corner with nothing to do but to wait for the right time for us to totally leave the house. We don't mind anymore the house of my mother whose sacrifices and sufferings made this house existed. The important thing is we need to evaporate from this "hell" atmosphere.

I am very much depressed, frustrated and totally mad of the sudden shift of the attitude of my father. He is not like that before when my mother is still alive. But now, he is worst than ever, just like my stepmother's attitude. Frankly, due to this negative relationship, I almost lose my respect to them. We sisters are just staying in our room. We don't want to hear another hearsay or intentional voices of their (my father and stepmother) cruel and selfish acts. They just don't know that we will not stay here forever.

I could almost blown into deep anger but I keep my silence and hold it as much as possible because we don't have enough armour (money) yet. That is why, I save a lot right now.

I will save my 2 sisters from their cruel hands and selfish acts. I will not let them be harmed and get hurt. I will always protect them no matter what happens.

WHY DOES MY STEPMOTHER ACTING THIS WAY? WHY DOES OUR STEPMOTHER DON'T HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP TO US? Is it because we are not her children? ...we are not her blood?

I always wonder why she is like that often. She is always seeking ways that would cause us in anger.

So frustrating to have this kind of life! I really don't like it!

IT IS NOT THE HOME WE WANTED IT TO BE...!

Frankly, I miss Mama!

0 comments: