Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Find relief.

Whenever we had a chat with my sister who is in the USA, I find relief from the tremendous frustrations that I have felt here at home. She is the one who is always my listener. If I will not be able to share what I have felt inside to other person, I admit that I can't hold on my feelings and maybe I could utter words that would get insulted and hurt other people. I am a person who has a high length of patience and understanding but when someone always seeks trouble and would harm me and my precious sisters, than that is the time that I blow out in anger.

I am silent but I am too deep when I get mad.

I always hold my anger but if it is too much, than I could not stop myself from saying words that has left unsaid before and most of those words are too sensitive and real.

I find relief through God and my sister who is always there for us no matter what happens. We made a promise that no matter what happens, we sisters will help each other even in troubled times.

0 comments: