Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sometimes or shall I say oftentimes, I feel like I am not free. It is not because that I don't want to do what I really want to do or I don't want to say what is on my mind regarding something. It is because understanding is so powerful in me. It has huge room in my personality. It boils me down, thinking that if I say what I really want to say to others and they might get hurt if I tell them, then, I would probably hurt them so much.

It has been always in me that instead of me telling them what is on my mind, before words will come out of my mouth, I will always think over and over again, "does/do this/these word/s would bring chaos to them?". I go back, tracing what cause their reaction. I go through details of why are they reacting that way and how would I deal with the situation.

It is always in me that I impede from telling what I really feel, if I get tired or not about the situation because I do pretty understand that people reacted in many ways are based on how they view life in their own perspective and going through understanding them is the best way for me to attack the situation.

0 comments: