Thursday, June 6, 2013

Enrolled!

School is fun. There are challenges that I find in schooling. Some of those challenges are ups and there are others that downs me. But school is life. It can not be perfect.

I was enrolled yesterday. I am now in my 2nd year as a Nursing student. I would say, my First year is a hectic. I got lots of things to do. I performed demonstrations on different procedures, doing countless assignments and projects, studying more for the quizzes and exams (not covered and covered), etc. Those days were also the tough days for  me. My eyes strained at those time. I never rest my eyes for many times due to the kind life that I have, studying, reading, studying, reading, etc.  I was like a "zombie", waking up with shaky minds. I lack sleep and rest.

Now, I would love to discover what my second year would offer me. Of course, if my first year is worst, probably, I would expect that my 2nd year would be "overly" worst. As I always conditioned myself of expecting the worst and hope for the best, that would probably always the highlight of my schooling years now that I am going to enter my 2nd year as well.

School offers the kind of stimulant that pressurizes or set the tones of our moods. School is indeed life. Arleen

0 comments: