Friday, June 14, 2013

Love the community

Frankly, I am so excited to visit the community and have activities for them. I would like to take part in helping them soon.

Community works are indeed exiting. It has been a long time now that I wasn't able to reach out in the community because of school. I am sure that once I go there, I would be able to understand more about life and their living. Then, it would always let be reminded that being with people are the best and important things in life.

It is a nourishing experience that my numbers of friends will be stretched this time. I will then be able to get closer with the different kinds of lifestyle people do have in the community. That is what I love to discover.

I love to have a duty in the community and I am excited of it!

0 comments: