Friday, May 3, 2013

Our lips elude the beauty also of our face. That is why, when the lips are pale or grayish in color, it means something unhygienic.

I often feel chapped lips, dry and even grayish at times especially when I discard my lipstick on. Due to the numerous kinds of lipsticks that I use, my lips become grayish in color and oftentimes dry. Then, I knew that in order to save my lips from the kind of uncomfortable nature, I use lip balm that contains natural moisturizers like beeswax, vegetable oil or shea butter. I am so happy that now, I can go out of the house, still feeling my admirable lips. It is not pale, grayish and dry. Now, I don’t have to worry going out because my lip balm does something good that would always make my lips look fresh, pinkish and healthy.

0 comments: