Sunday, May 26, 2013

David is growing.


Seeing my smart David from a little baby to a young boy right now makes me feel happy because he is growing so fast and healthy. Before, my David, as a baby is so restless and cries a lot. Now, he is playful and even manage to do little things like what little kids do.

Looking through all his pictures makes me really feel blessed because there is really that positive transition of him growing. He is even more strong right now and so adorable. What makes me really happy as well is he is so sweet. He always waves his hands to everyone even when we go out for a mall shop, when my father takes him for a walk in the morning as he sees people in the street, when he even sees cars.

How happy, so much happy that everyday, my David is so happy as well. I am very glad for him to come into our life. He is our cute, little angel. He is really a gift from God to us.

0 comments: