Monday, May 27, 2013

Stains are irritating. It makes our clothings suck and so with our mood. But I think no one is exempted from experiencing stain-free life. In fact, everyone is in stain and before we knew it, we then asked, “Where do I get this stain?”. Positively, here is a good glow that would help discard stains away.

If the stain is formula or spit-up, the best weapon is baby’s shampoo. In shampoos, there is the presence of chemicals that help dissolves stains. You need to dab enough shampoo on the stain. Do not rinse them. You will just let it sit in the hamper overnight. On the next day, you have to dab more shampoo on the stain and that is the moment you will rinse them. You need to use cold or cold water only. When you are done washing, see if the stain came out before putting clothes in the dryer. If the stain is still present, then you have to repeat shampoo application and then wash them. 

I have tried getting formula and spit-up stains. With this kind of washing, I find it very effective. Now, I don’t have to worry much about formula or spit-up stains. I have the best way to attack them.

0 comments: