Sunday, March 31, 2013

His perfect smile!

This is David, my son and he is so adorable and a happy person.

I am so blessed and thankful that the Lord has given us this angel who brings all the happiness in our lives. I couldn't expect that my husband can give me our beautiful baby boy because he is old as he is now in his 42nd. What a great God we have that He blesses us with this angel, David. And we are planning to add more babies after I finish my schooling as a nursing student.

This smiling face erases our boredom and tiredness. This smile reminds us to always work hard more and more. This smile brings us more to appreciate life and what it offers to us. This perfect smile always pursues us to wake up every morning with a delight in our spirit. This extraordinary smile serves us to love God more and be thankful for all the blessings that we have received and we will be receiving. This smile is so perfect!

We really love our David. That is why, we sacrifice ourselves to work hard. No matter how tired I feel because of studying, but as I picture David in my mind, it eventually turn my tiredness into perseveringly working hard and work at my best all the time.

This baby of ours is so amazing. We are happy that God has given us this angel. What I always pray to God is to keep my baby away from all harm and accidents, to make my baby super healthy and a happy, respectful person all his life. I always pray for his safety and may all his plans and dreams will come true.

David makes me more mature to combat life. David makes us more stronger to work hard everyday. David makes us wonderfully appreciate life and be thankful always to Jesus Christ, our Lord for all the things He showered us every now and then.

We love you son! We love you so dearly, David!

0 comments: