Friday, March 15, 2013

I was just in the living room with David around the whole place playing. As I have read the favorite book that I love to read, I have noticed something extraordinarily a discover of my little David.

He is getting his notebook and with my pen on his hand. He hold it right! And I was like getting the camera quickly in order to capture this moment.


My David is so smart because he is learning to do things well even he is just 2 years old now. He can make perfect circles out from the way he used to hold the pen. And I find this stage of discovery that he is indeed learning everyday.

I used to write on my notebook. David's curiosity and observation on the way I write which he always see that make him imitate what I am doing and indeed, he does it well. I was so happy that my little angel really all the might to learn even at a young age. He is so observant and a discoverer.

It is such a nourishing experience for him and a wonderful feeling for me as a mother because my David is really that smart. And I am proud of that!

0 comments: