Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have asked my friend to have his Speech of Gratitude for the success of our get-together. I encouraged him to talk and share because I know that he has something in mind. I force him to say something and I never stop convincing him to really make a speech before the crowds. As he smiled, I thought at last I convinced him, but I was desperately quite sad. He just said, "I am a man of few words." Then, that is the time I stopped forcing him to deliver the speech.

That day and even until now, I am in the point of recalling what he said and it keeps on repeating on my mind, "I am a man of few words". This lead me to think that there are really a man like that. It is just I can't believe that he is indeed like that because he is a bright person. He always excel in many ways.

Well, getting to the point here. Is not uttering more words indicates that these kind of people are emotional (even they are masking themselves that they are not)?

We are living in a world that is sociable and instinctively active. As I can't erased the thing that always pops on my mind. Now, I have realized that probably, my friend is just indeed masking himself to be okay that in fact, he is not. He is covering from his shell so that we can't tell that he is emotional or something. Maybe there is some point in his life that all he does is just to put what he has in mind and show him to the people through actions and not merely more on words.

But sad to say, how can someone know what is really that he wants if in fact, he is not voicing what is inside him. Indeed, life is unpredictable.

0 comments: