Friday, March 2, 2012

Souvenir


Collecting is my avid hobby. Whenever I go to places, I never forget to buy souvenirs as a sort of remembrance.
The time that I have visited Los Angeles, California with my friend last February of this year, I bought this violet heart-shaped glass with violet ribbons and a note inside it. I am attracted to the artistic creativity of the maker of this figurine. It is awesome! The form really transcends great art. I was fascinated to discover such a glass with exotic and elegant design that captured my attention. That is why, I never think twice. I bought this figurine.


Aside from the fact that violet is one of my favorite color, I find an extraordinary appreciation of this thing. It is not easy to make, I guess. It is simple but the elegant. It reminds me of floating adventure, as if I don’t have any problem. I am carefree.
I connote to the experience that we have had with my friend as we visited in California. We are enjoying and strolling for 3 days of our visit. We took pictures, smiles and just enjoy our stay there. The friendship that we have transcends like the beauty of this figurine. It is invigorating, fresh and carefree.

Whenever I saw this in the house, it reminds me of my friends and the laughters we shared in California.

0 comments: