Monday, March 12, 2012

News speculates about my favorite “Skyscaper” starlet, Demi Lovato about undergoing a treatment program. At first, as I read the heading, not the entire news, then I say “Oh my! What happen to her?”

It was Demi Moore, Lindsay Lohan and many others who have gone through struggles and now including Demi herself. She is in Bulimia, an eating disorder which results to vomiting as reports said.

Viewing these famous stars’ lives, because they are popular icon, it gives a bad spark to readers if they are in addiction or they are suffering from unhealthy struggles.

Frankly, the moment I have read this week’s article on the famous site, it gives me the “Ouch!”… is she involved in…? I may sound judgmental but news such as drugs and others pertaining to famous stars are rampantly happening. And the questions that stir on my mind circled more on: They have almost everything in life, but how come they are gone astray? Luckily, Demi Lovato is not into it. She is struggling of Bulimia and that calms me.

It can’t be denied that well-known personalities, how they live their lives inflicts more to us, ordinary humans. It is mainly because all the eyes and ears are opting to hear good from them in striving to journey from their popularity. And so, shall I say that they are the “model” of all times because they are on TV and media industries, they have all the access to be well known and boom likes a star for the rest of their lives. But here comes the culprit, when they fall from their stride, the whole world disappoints or rejoices.

Reflecting on this, they are just merely humans. The only difference is that they are famous. But looking into wealth, luxury and working hard to popularity is something that they should think humbly, Humble, in a way that they should always think what the proper thing to do is. Yes, indeed, we are not perfect. I am not perfect either. But the great lessons come from change. And change occurs if it will not be done again.

Demi Lovato is talented. She is adorable and indeed pretty. Taking the courage to tell the world about her life now in struggles is definitely courageous. I can see that she is trying.

0 comments: