Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eversince I gave birth to my David, I do breast-feed him. I want to nurture my baby perfectly especially during his first year of life.

It is important for us mothers to breastfeed our babies because our milk contains just the right blend of fat, protein and antibodies that help our infant develop and protect him against diseases. There is what we call as the colostrums which carries the needed nutrients that is vital for our babies against harmful sickness and diseases. And the more we do breastfeeding, the more milk we can produce. It is convenient since there is no formula to mix or bottles to wash and we have better supply whenever we go. The most important thing too, I have found out that breastfeeding helps me lose weight. That is what I have observed about myself. I feel like I am healthy. Breastfeeding for me helps me gain more health benefits that I can’t get out from bottle-feeding.

I have seen the power of breastfeeding through my baby and me. It transforms me as well as I gain a lot of health benefits. I am more determined to give my baby the best everyday out from my milk.

Because of my milk, I am happy to have discovered that I am this worthy and capable.

0 comments: