Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have read the news today that circles on the topic, “Experts: Judge's sexual orientation is non-issue” that the sponsors of California's same-sex marriage ban are making it clear they don't want to disqualify the federal judge who struck down the ban because he is gay.

I am not talking about it is wrong for a judge to air such an issue of the government because he is a gay but I am sharing my views on the same-sex marriage issue.

I am not siding of the same-sex marriage because I found it immoral and unethical. Marriage is foremost for the man and woman who feel in-love with each other and that love will vow into commitment in the altar. It centers on man and woman who are capable of producing kids which captures to form a family and that I find the essence of marriage. But for me, same-sex marriage is not in accordance with what is proper and just. It is against the will of God and it is against the minds of many.
I don’t know why there are still organizations that are supporting this kind of malicious acts which I find it irrelevant to the sense of family life and marriage. I can still grasp why there are still those who until now are maneuvering to dwell in this kind of state which in fact, there are many things that need to be settled and morally take into being.

There have been speculations and there is no fixed cessation about this matter. Is the world more on the side of making things immoral for everyone and for the next generation?

It people are that professional to think what is proper and just, there is no such “craziness” that will happen such as this.

I think the idea of the same-sex marriage comes from the mind of an involved person who is indulging in this kind of world. But in totality, in terms of the teachings of Christ in the Bible, there is no such doing as like this.

I hope that people will then realize how important life is, how essentially moral to follow the teaching of Christ in the Bible. I hope that their weird and craziness actions and plans will then cease to take part because it is not just and proper.

We all end in one main source of judgment in the end. This world is a matter of grounds questing for what everyone will coincidingly agree. But for me, oftentimes, it is strictly upright for individuals to think for what is rightfully justifiable than for what is selfishly pleasurable.

0 comments: