Monday, April 25, 2011

I love to do into hearing all the details and news. In fact, early in the morning I braise myself to see what the reporters got to share for the day. That is why, I always make it a point to hear news before I do my work.

It is so interesting to hear all sides of the news in many channels. I can switch to various programs selection that all donate information but all give one main purpose, to air the truth.

I love watching TV. I do love to watch various genre of television shows. There are many that is in store – music videos, celebrity news, world news, cooking and recipe shows, game programs, fashion shows, movie marathon and many more. In fact, the coverage of the big wedding of this year in history will all be captured of Satellite TV. That Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding, that is the part that I am awaiting for.

Furthermore, the series of the show of “American Idol” excites me because I bet my like will win in this singing contest. For the most, the news also dictates the government is all out support of the international activities of the Earth day celebration. Thanks that the economy now in our country is still on the strive to be stable.

And my all-time favorite Lady Gaga is now to become a godmother? Well, all sorts of my cooking skills, thanks for the healthy tips on TV.

With diverse selections of TV shows, I awe much of the services given by Direct TV. It drives me into the world of information and details that I am after to everyday. With all their programs, it makes my day complete and in fact, watching TV on every first of my time in the morning and for the rest of my day is part of my everyday routine.

I love my life, watching everything on the big screen!

0 comments: