Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have read the news which was aired in the section of the Internet of that famous site. It talks more about "Celebrity Couples: Who Earns More?" There were these couples who are rated as who earns more than the other. The couples being shown are Beyonce and Jay-Z, Tom Brady or Gisele Bundchen, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez.

The money that they have are really that huge but the question that lingers on my mind is that what would it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul? I am not against their being wealthy. I am just looking to what they have work for and how they preserve to worship God who is the giver of their life.

I hope that the wealthy individuals are not more on money and everything. Money can't buy love and it is God who should they prioritize more. I hope that the people will not forget God above all.

0 comments: