Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding celebration boils down to memories that embraces them both. Prince William is always remembering her mother who brought them (he and Prince Harry) to a kind of life they have right now as part of the royal blood.

The marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton is a flowing vision that I can connote to the wedding before in 1981 by Princess Diana to Prince Charles. Being the son, Prince William always remember his mother in whatever things he does as I can see him in his life right now that he wants to have his family on his own that is of course, the same family that his mother is bestowing them before.

I have seen the positive aura that Princess Kate is just like Princess Diana who is having that desire to keep in touch with people and one who looks after them. I can see Princess Diana in her.

That is why, Prince William is never wrong to choose Princess Kate, his wife and princess now because there are many sides of her that always draw me to the kind of Princess Diana that I have known in person.

But I do wish that I hope they will never end up in divorce because that is the part of the sad story that I have recognized of Princess Diana’s life.

Princess William and Princess Kate are compatible with each other and I hope that charisma of them being compatible will not end up in heartaches. I am glad to see them fighting for their love and for that love to grow for a lifetime.

Hail England for having the best Prince and Princess who in the person of William and Kate who will produce a productive, progressive and well-managed living in your place! Princess Diana, thou she is now in Heaven with the Lord is very happy seeing her son on a happy spirit that would help him live a life a healthy and happy life just like what Princess Diana give to her sons.

0 comments: