Friday, October 29, 2010

Guest post written by Dee Merriweather

It seems like starting in October it gets so busy around our hosue with high school football and then the made holiday rush that comes right after that. It's like we never get a break for ourselves because that's when all of our commitments really rear up their ugly lives and take all of our time.

I was piddling around online with my clear-internet the other day wasting time when I really should have been doing housework and I came across some Halloween safety tips. That reminded me that I needed to get all of the last minute stuff together to take my kids out trick or treating Saturday night because the town arranged for trick or treating to be then so it would work better for the kids since Sunday is a school night.

I have all teh Halloween costumes ready as of a few days ago and I just need to restock on our Halloween candy becasue we actually ate all the stuff I bought for my husband to give to trick or treaters. Now I just have to stress Halloween safety with my kids before they go out trick or treating.

0 comments: