Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

I love football season. I am not the biggest sports buff I know, but one thing I do know is I love football players. Football is definitely full of the best looking men in the sports industry without a doubt. That's why when I go to professional football games I don't wear baggy jerseys and jeans, I will get dressed to the nines every time. These men are so gorgeous I can not help but want to impress them. The hard work and long hours they put into their craft and just watching them work so hard is so incredible to me. Their bodies are all top notch and the uniforms, showcase their form very well. Sometimes I prefer to stay at home at watch professional football games on my satellite TV from www.directstartv.com, so I get a clear, up close look at my handsome football players. Not to mention at the live games you don't get to see the play backs in slow motion! Don't get me wrong, I love going to see the games in person because it makes me feel like these perfect men actually exist. In the real world, on an average day you never see men like those in the NFL, so why not enjoy the few hours you have the opportunity to see them in all there glory, in living color?

0 comments: