Thursday, October 14, 2010

Putting into a situation wherein everything seems to burst like thunder because of the loss of the person you really love is not that unfortunate after all. I have the right to be happy and I don't want to cry over spilled milk because I don't have any reason to cry anymore. At first, it was so hurtful but for now I am more strong and I have told myself that I should not be overdrawn thinking for us where in fact, I could not fight for him. It really hurts me a lot and for those days, I have been struggling but for now, I am very much happy and confident that I can go on without him anymore in my life. We are not really meant for each other then.

Thanks God that He lets me learn things and He is always reminding me that there are some opportunities that are stored for me.

Now I am free.

0 comments: