Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guest post written by Whitney Stoker

I don't think that it's any coincidence that I'm originally from Georgia and peaches are my favorite kind of fruit. Besides, I am originally a Georgia peach! But now that I've moved out of my home state and everything, I try to do everything I can to remember where I'm from. So when I heard that they had deep fried peaches and cream at the state fair this year, I had to go and try some.

I wanted to get some more info about the state fair, especially since I would drive over two hours just to go to it, so I found the informational website with my getclearwirelessinternet.com/4g-broadband/florida/daytona-beach.html and went ahead and ordered my tickets.

When me and my best friend finally got to the fair, we were both really excited to just eat all kinds of fattening fair foods on our off day from our diets. But we tracked down the fried peaches pretty quickly and boy were they delicious! It was a perfect balance between the sweetness of the peaches and the fried dough, kind of like peach cobbler but a bit different.

1 comments:

John said...

Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.georgia rehab