Thursday, October 14, 2010

Content by Reid Dawson

Around Halloween I always look for the Halloween movie starring the Olsen twins on the satellite from Directtv Michigan. As a twin myself I could really relate to the movie. Two twins who constantly argued and had to fight for attention have to decide between good and evil. One nearly chooses the side of evil just to get the attention they feel they deserve. Their aunt was a twin also and she made her better half disappear into a mirror in the attic for all eternity. Twins run in the family but the decision between good and evil is an individual decision.

I really enjoy watching this film, especially with my twin sister. The Olsen twins are only a few years older than I am so by the time the film came out I was approximately the same age. Even though it's been about fifteen years since the film came out it's still my guilty pleasure to watch this Halloween film. This is one of the many films I enjoy watching during October near Halloween and one of the many Olsen twin films I still enjoy.

0 comments: