Monday, February 8, 2010

I always love to use my computer but having numerous files in one is such a problem especially when I shifted to use the other computer of my husband. Thus, it doesn't give me the better option but instead to go again to my own PC. As I have recently known and use sync program, I am very glad that even though I have numerous files even with the use of two computers at home, it is made possible because I can have copies in two computer. That is what the power of synchronization of files made.

Indeed, technology is getting updated and fast, making everyone's life more meaningful and worth cherishing. It is in fact, the better solution to multiple files. Now, I don't have to worry if I use my PC or my husband's PC because my I can now scan my files even I use which computer at home. This is indeed, absolutely great!

0 comments: