Friday, February 26, 2010

The most essential thing in this world is the freedom of expression through writing. It is a tool that will lead people to know and to understand that even though how complicated this life should be, there are ways to better cope with the crisis through written compositions. And I believe that people from all walks of life have something in mind to share to the wider world about any topics of general interest, whether it be news, sports, education, health and fitness, technology, events, entertainment, etc. Such freedom of expression is nourishly spread to the whole masses and it is unstoppable. Actually, every person has the potential to excel in writing even though they don't have massive idea what it's like. As long as there are ideas to share, that is indeed an article because people around the world have various points-of-view and reviews about the said topic.

That is why, I am apt to writing. Actually, I am not a good writer in the beginning, but believing in my potential that I can freely express whatever I want to share to the public, it makes me a good writer. I often submit my personal written compositions like poems, stories, research work, thesis writing, article writing, views and reviews with the use of the Internet so that my talent will be recognized as well as my ideas will be heard by the public.

Actually, it is not difficult to be a writer. All it needs is your honest ideas that is coming from your heart, the kind of expression you want to convey to your audience and the desire to let them feel that what you have written is not boring after all. That is why, if you have the mouth of brilliant ideas, better submit your articles so that you will let the world know that you wonderfully exist after all.

0 comments: