Friday, January 29, 2010

How lucky that we are invited to my friend's wedding day this June 28, 2010. Yesterday, she went home, giving ahead their wedding invitations for me and my husband. Actually, Cristine planned last year of October that she will settle down to her husband, Robert Waldore who is living at Austin, Texas. That is why, the news is not new to me. In fact, Cristine plans ahead of time the various things that she needs to prepare for their wedding. She is actually so busy this day. She can't cope with dealing with various stuff and so, I initiatively help her.

Actually, all of us, her Filipino friends here in Texas (we're almost 32) will dominantly stand in the crowd for that special event in her life. Thus, I am very glad that they now decided to be as one. Cristine is 25 years old and Robert is already 37 years old and I am pretty sure that they are mature enough to handle marriage life. All of us are excited for her and I can say that she is totally right of her decision. What's leaving her behind, all are all fine and well.

My close, best friend will soon get married and I am always be that friend whom she can rely on. Indeed, I am very happy for her.

0 comments: