Monday, January 4, 2010

Custom Logo Design

The trademark of a certain company or any person portrays lots of the institution where he is working or the dress that he wears on. But for me, I love being expressive through the T-shirts I'm wearing. It is not merely the shirt itself that makes it unique and informative about me. It's the message that goes along with it. This is my way of making myself known in a way that people will label me as me. Thanks to custom logo design that makes me known where I work and gives me the identity where I belong, for indeed, I am very proud of being one of the worker of one of the prestigious hotel here in Katy, Texas, Omni Hotel that credits me the name that I am bringing and wearing everytime I work in their institution.

With much prestige, I am glad to be identified and make known. I say, "I belong!"

0 comments: