Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You don't call to be an expert pianist if you don't know how to play accompaniment piano. Before anyone can be considered an expert in the said field, he should equip himself with the needed skills and always prioritize in practicing. As the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect." Yes, indeed, it's true.

Way back before when I was in my elementary years, my mom always pursues me to keep practicing piano. Mother often says, hit the right key, know the pitch and familiarize the so-fa syllables as well as the time signature. Absolutely, mom is right. Not to brag, I'm a great pianist now. In fact, I've teach lots of youngsters whose parents want their child to excel in music.

It is the heart that matters most when you want to excel in the music industry. But to harness one's potential through training, you've got to know how to play accompaniment piano. In this way, success is just within your reach. Remember, "No pain, no gain."

0 comments: