Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Christmas, we had a party at my friend's house, just near here in Katy, Texas. Part of the Christmas celebration is the exchanging gift. There are various gifts which were prepared by my friend as a sort of her surprised present for all of us. As the party goes along, I was thinking how she had all those that she gave each of us. And we are almost 27 in all.

I was not expecting that day of receiving a surprised gift from her. She gave me a ceramic mugs with the post of my picture on its view. I was so surprised by her wise idea. It is indeed, an extraordinary gift.

That is why, every meal when I saw the mug, I am always reminded of her and the party. I just wonder where did she get my picture which I myself thought that I was so beautiful with it.

She just gave me the idea that I am thinking of having like that gift for my husband this Valentines Day. This is indeed romantic!

Indeed, special ocassions are not a worry because I can pretty make that day wonderful and beautiful, celebrating it with happiness simply by spending it in a special way through making it simple things. The ceramic mug is perfectly a very good idea!

0 comments: