Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am a workaholic person. I work 8 hours a day plus I take overnight job (if necessary). I do lots of paper works in the office most of the time. What kills me is to meet the deadline. Oftentimes, I am always on the rush. Most of the time too when my boss is not around, I am the one who will show in the meeting in his behalf. That is why, I need an organizer to fix my hectic schedule. On the other hand, I don't have a personal secretary to remind me of the assigned task and meeting schedules for me to attend with. Good thing that I have my systematic organizer that help me spot the right time. My pocket calendars do the job well done! In fact, I have it with me every time, anywhere. My pocket calendars makes me informed and punctual at work and during meetings.

0 comments: