Wednesday, October 14, 2009


My BBF! My Pete for life! I just love having Pete in my life. He is so cute, playful and true. He takes away all the stress I have from work and school. I love the way he welcomes me home and makes me laugh and smile all the time. No matter what I do, he patiently sits beside me. He is beside me when I sleep. He guards me when I'm alone at home. He stares like an angel and guards like a warrior. Being with him is like a life full of happiness. Having him is a gift like no other!

Frankly, he listens to me in such a way that he understand when I share my problems. He is always there for me. He is the witness of my life's uncertainties. He is like a father, a son, a boyfriend to me. He is just my BFF! He is my best friend forever! I love him so much!

0 comments: