Friday, October 23, 2009

I am more particular especially with choosing on my personal things like my own towel and bath robe. These things (towel and bath robe) are essential to me especially when I travel to places. Though I know pretty well that the hotel or the place where I will stay has all these items. But I want to personally bring such personal items.

Last September 28, 2009, I had a trip in New York and I stayed at one of its finest hotel. But I have with me my personal items like my terry bath robe, waffle bath robe and my towel wrap. I will feel uncomfortable if I will not be able to bring those. It doesn't mean that I didn't put my trust of the hotels accommodation of providing free towels. It is just that it is part of my personal belongings. That is why, I don't want to compromise my health without attending to use and have those items.

Furthermore, in order for me not to wastefully lost the towel and bath robe, it is personalized. I have my name sewed in those items. Thus, it will not get lost and it ensures that it is mine.

Being hygienic in some ways is what I prefer most of myself. That is why, I don't risk my health unattended.

0 comments: