Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today, we had a little argument with my elder sister who intentionally hurt my sister with hurtful words and actions. That is why, I reprimand her not to harm my sister but she keeps on repeatedly do the thing. And so, I bursted into extreme anger and I didn't stop my emotion. I fight with her physically.

I don't really want that my sister will be hurt. I promise to protect her from the hands of the "discriminators". She is helpless and so I am her protector.

I don't really want someone will hurt her nor I don't want that she will be hurt. I love her so much. She is so precious to me. She is the reason why I sacrifice everything even my own personal happiness. She is the main reason why I am determinated to work hard eventhough my body is complaining in pain. I will sacrifice everything for her because I really, really, really love her.

0 comments: