Sunday, October 11, 2009

My friend asks help from me about her research work. She wants me to do research about the topic Sociolinguistics and other major topics with theme pertaining to it. It has been almost a week and 2 days now that I have work for the said task that she has given me. I thought the instruction was clear as she called me last day about the number of pages, the font size, the major topics to be included and so on... The instructions are clear and I do everything that I could based from what she wanted. But as this last week, I was very surprised because there was a BIG change. Though I can manage to do it. The only main reason why I am quite in a disappointment is that she should have told me ahead of time about the changes because I have already finish everything. All are set so perfectly. Now, I end up revising everything and this is another big work.

0 comments: