Saturday, September 15, 2012

It has been almost a year now that I stop teaching and I admit that I miss the kind of vocation that I have. Being a teacher is indeed the noblest among all the professions in the world.

Going back to school is another adventure and a discovery. I have meet new faces, new friends, new atmosphere and of course, new teachers in whom I got all the new information in learning about the second course that I take now, Nursing.

It is quite not a familiar type of going inside the room and then, sitting in the corner, waiting for the teacher and in discussions, listen and take down notes. These things I remember doing when I was still in my college years the most. But now, I am not the teacher anymore. I am now the student.

Of spending time to capture all the vital information that I should know about Nursing, I have come to realize that being a student is not easy. Aside from the many assignments, researches, reportings and exam, the 75% quizzes display a huge impact on my grades, and so, I always take time to make it a point that I will not miss to study any of my subjects. Sleepless nights and long hours of study, I lay almost everyday. That is why, pimples are scattering everywhere on my face. Indeed, I can say that I am a student, a real student.

These things that apt me to do because I don't have a choice makes me to really do and exert more efforts everyday. I am aiming to be the best. I don't want to be half-cooked in my learning and knowledge. Nursing has always been my choice of a course and a profession someday that will lead me to love it and be my vocation. That is why, I devote more time to really burn the evening candle just to make sure that I have a good grades and I do pretty well understand what my teachers taught me.

Indeed, school is a lot of fun! 

0 comments: