Monday, September 10, 2012

Philosophy is a humorous and fun subject for me because I was able to understand life and everything that defines about man and life. It is an in-depth knowledge that I have because our professor is really an expert in explaining every topic that makes me atone to get to be more interested in his discussion everytime we have my Philosophy class.

"To exist is to stand out."

Man is a being in the world. He is fundamentally related to his body. Man exists both body and soul which makes it fundamental. Through his body, he is exposed to his own existence as a human being.

In this manner, our physicality makes it dominantly the reason that we all exists with body and paired with spirit or soul. This makes us all stand out among any other creatures in this world, making humans the highest regard of man's existence in this world. 

0 comments: