Friday, January 20, 2012

Dreams take me to the path that I want to 100% grasps the moment of once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of making things in a wide scope of attaining them. 

I thought that I can't be able to attain what I really wanted in life. Once in a while I will move forward and go through the tide where my dreams will be fulfilled and realized. 

My baby David is now growing and this I think that I will do anything for him. It is not easy to cope with all the finances. The food, shelter, clothing and the bills. My David is turning 1 this February 15. And this means that while he is growing, he needs more cash while we, my husband and I sustain to give everything for him. 

That is why, I never lose hope. I will pursue my dreams to be a nurse. I will be in school, taking nursing course. This is for David and my family. I know that while David is growing, we need more cash to sustain all his needs. I know that I can be able to make it. 

It is my big responsibility to support and give everything that my baby David needs. Out from the great love that we give to him, we need to further give him all the best in life, his education and his needs. 

Indeed, I become mature to face life. I thought that life is like those days that I was dependent of my parents. Now, I am a parent, this realizes me that it is all about securing for my family, for everyone that I do connect. 

Now, I have realized why my parents before are that hardworking in order for us 4 to survive. I now realized how they work hard for us to live and have the best education that we have. I know that they are that busy and tired, but still they never give up so that they could bring delicious food on the table everyday. I now realize to be a mother, to be a good wife and a loving mother to my husband and child.

Life is full of mystery. Now, I am always thinking what is next and how can I help my family.

0 comments: