Sunday, January 22, 2012

I very often get approached on inquiring the doctor about my moles and if thes were cancerous. 

According to my doctor, moles or nevi are small, ususally dark growths on the skin which develop from pigment-producing cells in the skin. And these were not malignant. He added saying that moles in areas which are constantly irritated such as the soles of the feet or on the chin of men where they shave daily should be carefully observed. Furthermore, people who are expose to noonday sun is risk to chldren and young adults. When experienced in increase in size of moles, changes its shapes or color particularly if pigmentation becomes irregular, develops inflammation, itches, bleeds or crusts, people should be necouraged to consult their physician. That is the adivsed of my doctor.People with fair skin and freckles as well as blonds and redheads are also more prone to melanomas.

Thus, my doctor said that those moles in my body are not cancerous. The only thing he told me is never expose myself to noonday sun and aviod touching those growing moles.

0 comments: