Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It is really a tragic experience for all of us here in America even though we are far from the part of New York and its surrounding areas where "Sandy" blew its inflictions. I know that in times like this, it is so hard to think that the damage that "Sandy" brought has turned many lives at stake. It seems that it is so hard to stand again and rebuild the lost possessions that the people are building.

I have seen on television how extremely the storm blows everything. It caused a lot of distraction and I was on one corner praying and always hoping that everyone will be okay. I can't imagine how it really caused lots of distractions. I have seen people struggling to find better shelter and left their beautiful houses and then in all of a sudden it was all shattered and devastated. It pains me a lot to have felt them being like that.

There is no surest way to stop everything when natural disasters come to a country for no human beings can impede to cease its infliction. But the after-cause that left the people behind. It is so tragically demoralizing. Everything is really a big mess!

But nevertheless, I know that God always blesses America. I know that for sure that in every struggle, I know the Lord will always provide. Help will come and regaining to rebuild their houses and put back their shattered lives and turn everything fine, I know that it will seek its way out.

God will always bless America!

0 comments: