Monday, May 21, 2012

Katy Perry on BMA 2012

It is widely awake for us to see the performance of Katy Perry on BMA 2012. It all blushes with blue colors like you are in a dream and she is having that sort of acrobat-thing clinging to the string and her back-up dancers do the same. I was like turning tornadoes as I see her roll over that rope and sing. Pretty amazing that she is not having a twirl.
But all in all her performance is great. It is like a fantasy that could really "Wide Awake" everyone to what she is implying into her song. While I was seeing her sing, I was amused by the kind of art that was put into it. The kind of cool colors with the heavenly bodies moving to and fro. It is something good for the eyes. So amusing!

But what is really incredibly good is that Katy Perry brought along with her, her grandmother. She is so sweet. 
How proud her grandma would be for her. Indeed, Katy Perry is also a talented artist. Actually, it is my first time that such an artist brings along with her her grandmother in a big event and that is pretty sweet.

A singer like Katy Perry is not just a woman with voice and beautiful look, I have realized that she is indeed a loving person. By just simply bringing along with her her grandma is something big for everyone. That is how much she loves her granny, I think.

But the "Wide Awake", that I find too amusing and entertaining to look at.

0 comments: